Crops harvested January 2019 99 lbs.
Volunteer Hours 7.5 (3 wks) & unlogged hours for “mulch elves”
- Stephen C. – repaired at no cost the hoop house doors
- Emily has begun spring plantings
- Hoop house salad plantings as well as outdoor winter crops of beets, carrots and greens are doing well.
- Most of the sheet mulching is complete. Eight volunteers working steadily got that done!
- Raspberries are pruned and partially mulched.
- In prep for the worm bin, a second hole has been dug & filled. A new area inside the fence has been staked awaiting a digging crew. The first hole was on a ledge and wasn’t deep enough.
- Water has not been turned on.
Prepared by Kathy Ryan, volunteer.